How to Use Essential Oils:
- B = Bath: Mix 4-8 drops (2-3 drops for children) in a carrier oil or dispersant, add to bath salts (Dead Sea Salts or Epsom Salts), bath water or to a hand/foot soak.
- BP = Body Perfume: Add 2-3 drops to 10ml of pure water in a glass mister or to a carrier oil such as Jojoba or Grapeseed. Spray/dab on wrists, behind ears or on any erogenous zones. Add 3-4 drops to our natural liquid deodorant for lymph support.
- C = Either Cold (CC) or Hot (CH) compress. Helpful with swelling, bruises & sprains.
- D = Diffuse: Add several drops of oil to an aromatherapy diffuser or spray bottle of water.
- H = Hydrosol: Available as a hydrosol/floral water: 15ml/0.5oz, 120ml/4oz & bulk sizes.
- HC = Hair Care: Add 5-8 drops to 120ml/4oz of unscented shampoo & conditioner.
- I = Inhalation: Add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water, inhale deeply for 5 minutes.
Place a few drops on a tissue or in the palms (rub hands together and then cup
hands over the nose) and take several deep breaths.
- M = Massage: Add 7-12 drops to 60ml/2oz carrier oil. Rub into stressed area.
- N = Neat: Can be applied directly to the skin without a carrier.
- SC = Skin Care: Add a several drops to 120ml/4oz unscented lotion & body wash.
- E = Epileptic: Avoid in cases of epilepsy, asthma or convulsions.
- P = Pregnancy: Avoid during pregnancy.
- Ph = Photosensitive: May have a chemical response to sunlight.
- SI = Skin Irritant: May cause slight inflammation or other discomfort to the body.