The Fresh Greens Salt Block is just like our Soap Block, but with lots of high-quality fine Pacific sea salts. Scented with pine essential oil, cypress essential oil, cedarwood essential oil and palmarosa essential oil, our Fresh Greens Salt Block sends off a woody aroma as you rub it on your skin. Along with other all-natural food ingredients, the fine sea salts in our Salt Block will exfoliate your skin like a polished stone, and provide a dense and fluffy lather — making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Sea Salts are full of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, iodine, etc.
- Sea salts draw toxins out of the body while providing a catalyst which helps the glycerin in our pure, real soap absorb more easily in the skin.
- Our Salt Block will last almost twice as long as the Soap Block because of its high salt component which makes it a very hard bar.
- Our Salt Block is not scratching to the skin. Instead, it feels more like a polished stone making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an antibacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is a superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers antibacterial, antifungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Pine Essential Oil: Pine essential oil has a crisp, fresh, forest-like scent with a slight sweet, citrus like undertone. It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and can relieve skin irritations.
- Cypress Essential Oil: Woody and slightly spicy, cypress essential oil is an antispasmodic and can reduce and soothe muscle pain and cramps.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Woody and sweet, cedarwood essential oil is known to promote relaxation and even encourage a good night’s sleep.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: Releasing a sweet floral aroma, palmarosa essential oil is known for aiding cell regeneration and balancing sebum production.
- Orange Essential Oil: The uplifting aroma of sweet and sunny orange essential oil relieves stress and inflammation. It brings pleasant thoughts to mind.
- Spirulina Powder: Derived from algae, spirulina is rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
- Indigo Leaf Powder: Indigo leaf powder is a natural herbal ingredient and colorant.
- Matcha Powder: As a traditional Japanese drink, matcha green tea is truly nutritious and contains 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. Not only does it help with combating inflammation, oxidation and aging, it also helps to calm the mind and relax the body. Matcha powder works as a gentle exfoliant and detoxifier.